

Sorry
guys, I know this post is super picture heavy. I had a hard time picking
favorites! After the first look, we all jumped in a limo and made a couple
stops around downtown to get some group shots. The first stop was the North
Market, which was hard because I couldn't go inside to get Jeni's. After that
we camped out in some random spots like an alley, a bench, a wall of electric
meters and the back of a restaurant. All of which sound kind of weird but
turned out great. I think the pictures speak for themselves but our photographers
were awesome! Other than having a great eye for interesting backdrops they
helped to keep the day moving smoothly and were willing to jump in and help
with anything that was needed. I seriously can't recommend them enough. They
even managed to make my crazy laughing face look tame. I'm not entirely sure
why laughing involves me throwing my head back with my mouth wide open. Maybe
it was all those Julia Roberts movies I watched as a child. So anyway, yeah,
they're good. Their link is at the bottom if you want to check them out!
Pictures by Agape Photography
Flowers by Bloomtastic
Pictures by Agape Photography
Flowers by Bloomtastic


Aww these pictures are so awesome. I love them all too. I can't wait to have our wedding so that we can take fun pictures too. AHH! So exciting!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up!
You're going to have so much fun! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.
DeleteI LOVE the bright colors!!! I also love that your groom didn't wear a white tie. When we were choosing tuxes, they almost talked me out of a colored tie for my fiancee because we're supposed to "match." It's my wedding, I'll go color-crazy if I want!!!! haha
ReplyDeleteYou go, Glen Coco! They tried to give me the whole matching talk too but I'm with you, I wanted lots of color!
DeleteYay Yay so fun and pretty!!!
ReplyDelete