Although, I realize only two people are reading this, (and
they’re people I know), I still wonder if it wouldn’t be smart to retain some
amount of anonymity. I don’t really care if people know who I am but I don’t
know how the fiancé feels about being referred to by name. It probably depends
on what kind of stories I’m going to tell about him. Of course, I could just
ask him but he’s downstairs and…..the effort. Eh.
Normally, I would just call him Mr. Boyfriend, because I
thought it was funny. Now that we’re engaged, I guess, Mr. Fiance would be
fitting, but that sounds really pompous to me. I thought about shortening it to
Mr. F but that just makes me think of this:
![]() |
| Hot Potato, hot potato, hot potatooo |
And of course this:
You were already thinking it. Plus, of course, if you recall
what MRF actually stand for it’s not uh, exactly something I think he would
appreciate.
I’m not about to call him any of our pet names for each
other because I don’t want to run the risk of causing everyone to throw up
while reading this. So that’s out.
The only other thing I can think of is a name he’s not
really a big fan of but it’s going to have to do. So from now on, I’ll be
referring to him as E$. If you’re wondering, it’s pronounced E-Money. I don’t
know if there’s something wrong with his keyboard or the way he types but he
always manages to throw in some random $ symbols when he’s texting me and so,
the name was born. It’s funny to me because this is probably like the least
fitting nickname for anyone, ever.
So although, I’m sure he’ll be less than thrilled to hear
that’s what I’m calling him, he might be glad after I inevitably start writing
about weird stuff.

hahaha this is awesome! So happy I saw on Maureen's blog that you have a blog!!
ReplyDelete