![]() |
| Wedding Wednesday |
Apparently, this one is all things wedding. Which is great because I'm in the midst of planning one! As of today, we are 3 months, 3 weeks and 2 days away from the big day. And I'm trying to pretend I've still got a year. It takes the edge off a little. There's so many details! So, to keep myself from getting overwhelmed with the little things, I'm going to recap the big stuff that's already done.
Number 1 of course is the date! That was the first thing we nailed down. It's September 28, 2013.
Next up
The venue
After walking into The Loft at Dock580 for a tour, we knew right away this was the place! It's got a very unique feel that suits us, plus the company is super easy to work with.
Flowers
For those, we'll be working with Bloomtastic. We met with Beth who was awesome and even created a Pinterest board for us! I haven't seen the arrangements yet but here are our inspiration.
Honeymoon
Bridesmaid dresses
This was harder for me than picking out my own dress. But I think we made a good choice!
My co-MOHs will be wearing this style
and the other ladies will be wearing these
I seriously love them and kinda want one for myself.
My dress
After a little initial dress regret I decided on this one.
![]() |
| It's a sea theme. |
Just kidding. Evan reads this sometimes and I want him to be surprised! Speaking of which...
The most important part:
The Fiance
![]() |
| Done by Amy Weimer Studios |
He's my favorite person in the world and I don't know what I would do without him! I know everyone says that but now I know how true it can be. He's always there to make me feel better after I've had a bad day. Which is good because wedding planning can be really stressful.
We've got a lot more nailed down like the DJ, photographer, limo, etc but I couldn't think of any great pictures for those.
So, here's to the next 3 months!











Thanks so much for linking up! I love finding out more info about other people's weddings. I love it! I can't believe you are getting married in 3 months! It's going to come so quickly. I hope you find your photographer so that I can stalk them. Haha! Thanks again. Don't forget to link up next week too!!
ReplyDeleteI'll definitely link up next week. This was so much fun!
Deleteaw yay! your wedding is 6 weeks after mine - can't believe it's coming up so fast! where HAS the past year of planning gone? eep!
ReplyDeletehaha I know! That went by so fast. Good luck with the rest of your planning!
DeleteYAY! Three months!!!! Thanks for linking up! Bloomtastic is on my list of florists to interview! Can't wait to hear what you think!
ReplyDelete