But second, I've changed the name of the blog and I'll probably be changing a couple other things around here and there. Why the name change? Well, I've been meaning to put a little more effort into the ol' blog here lately and I thought I could do better than a title that I got from a random name generator.
What does, "Undomestic Bliss," mean? Is that even grammatically correct? Wait, is, "undomestic," even a word?
The answer to those questions are: I'm not entirely sure yet, no and no.
But to the first question, I remember my first year of college, thinking to myself that by the time I was 25 I would have it all figured out in terms of family, job, life, et al. At age 27, that could not be further from the truth. But if I'm being honest, I wouldn't want it any other way.
So Undomestic Bliss will be my look (and yours!), into someone in her late 20's trying to get it together, addressing life's most pressing questions, (is this work appropriate?), trying to take better care of herself, (no more McDonald's), inevitably failing at times (eating Wendy's...) and then moving on. Obviously, there will continue to be obscure movie and tv references.
Oh and the banner is just going to be random pictures that I think are interesting.
Other than that, I can't think of anything to say except,
Hey, that's good advice!

yay!! you're back! or something! but yay!
ReplyDeleteYeah! Reinvented maybe. Or something.
ReplyDelete