Saturday, January 12, 2013

Current Obsessions


Some things I’m currently obsessing over and spending a lot of time watching/looking up online:

Vietnamese pot-bellied pigs 


After watching Beasts of the Southern Wild this weekend, I’ve fallen completely in love with these little guys. One of them would make the perfect little brother or sister for Dorito. By the way, watch the movie. It's awesome. 

The second season of Portlandia is on Netflix 


So, there goes my weekend, pretty much. It goes without saying that this song will be stuck in my head for weeks:

Washed Out – Feel It All Around

The song in the opening of Portlandia. Apologies if there's an official video for this. I couldn't find it. 

Finding the perfect pair of gray skinny jeans

I can’t even post a picture because I can’t find anything online like what I’m looking for. I’m going to have to take this search to the mall.

Learning to cross stitch

Will keep you posted on this one. 

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Watching Portlandia is like entering some sort of time vortex. Before I know it, I've watched 13 hours of episodes straight. "One more! One more!"

    ReplyDelete