![]() |
| Top: ASOS, no longer available but similar here // Skirt: Charlotte Russe (similar) // Necklaces: ASOS, Kate Spade // Bracelet: Nordstrom (similar) // Rings: Etsy // Shoes: Jessica Simpson |
Again, I have to apologize for the blurry cell phone pictures. *Tip for future brides* Hire a professional photographer to come to all your wedding related events in case you want to post the pictures in your blog. Plus, your Instagram pictures will look really good too! Just kidding. Besides, some events are best confined to a small and kinda grainy screen. :)
To say I had fun at my bachelorette party would be a bit of an understatement. I had a ridiculous amount of fun! I was pretty open to ideas and let my MOHs take the reigns. My only rule was absolutely no *ahem* stereotypical bachelorette party paraphernalia...You know what I'm talking about. Since I wasn't going to be parading through downtown with an inflatable phallus to let everyone know I was the bride-to-be, we asked all the ladies to wear black while I wore white. As usual, I thought way too much about what I was going to wear and based it off a baby Kardashian (Jenner technically). I even tried pulling off a DIY caviar manicure and some above the knuckle gold rings. Someone told me I looked like Lady Gaga. I'm not complaining.
We rented two hotel rooms and got ready together before heading to dinner at Level. I'm going to refrain from talking about what I ate like I usually do, but it was really good. From there we walked over to see a show and dance at Axis and then eventually made our way to Union. Basically, I just danced the night away with my favorite ladies!
I can't even express how excited I was to see all these girls. This was getting pretty close to the wedding day so some people had already made multiple trips to Columbus for showers and other stuff. It really meant a lot to me to have them there. I also was in sore need of a night to relax and let loose after months of planning. So any of you that are reading this - I love you!



WOOHOO! looks like it was a blast! Love your outfit and the pictures captured everything well!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from the linkup!
Thank you! It was such a blast!
DeleteThis looks so fun! I would love to have my Bachelorette in Vegas! How much fun is that! I love this.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up!
Ah, if only! No, it was actually here in Ohio. The theme of the show we saw was Las Vegas :) But it was so much fun I almost felt like I was there haha
DeleteCan you please be my personal stylist?!?! You're so fabulous!
ReplyDelete