One. Friday night, E$ and I went to the Blue Jackets game for his friend's birthday. I was pretty pumped for the hotdogs. *Bonus* If they score 3 or more goals, everyone gets free chili. They did so...FREE CHILI!!!!!!!
Two. Oh yeah, hockey was also played. They won!
Three. Saturday night we saw Gravity. It reaffirmed what I've always known to be true - I have no desire to travel to space. It is a really good movie though. I would highly recommend it.
Four. Also, on Saturday I got a free sewing lesson. One of my friends is going to teach a sewing class at a local shop so she did a trial run with another friend and me. It was great because I've been wanting to learn some basics for awhile.
Five. This is the finished product! It's a messenger bag! Not perfect but I learned A LOT and am pretty proud of my handiwork.
Six. A look at the inside. It's even got a pocket!
Seven. The war on allergens in this house is real. I've been trying to kick either a cold or allergies for 2 weeks now. Just in case it's allergies I doused the entire apartment in Pledge and vacuumed everything that could possibly be vacuumed. We'll see if it helps.
Eight. New boots! What's better than that?
Nine. Because of said cold/allergies I've put off thank you notes for awhile now. No more excuses! They're going out this week.


No comments:
Post a Comment