We're going to be at the 6 month mark for the wedding before you know it. Speaking of, I took a week or so off from planning. But it has since resumed and things have been crazy again. More on that later.
Let's talk about my super fun weekend!
Friday, Evan and I finished up some registry stuff and finally saw Life of Pi. I loved it. I cried and really want my own baby Richard Parker. Maybe once Dorito grows up...
Saturday one of my bridesmaid came to Columbus and got measured for her dress. The count is now 2 down, 3 to go. After that we hopped in the car and headed to the Cleve for a TGC Reunion.
But first, I had to stop and pick up some cupcakes from Blue Frost for one of the girl's birthdays. If you haven't eaten a cupcake from Blue Frost, hm, how can I describe them? It's as if a unicorn decided to start a bakery on top of a rainbow and baked sunshine and happiness into every delightful sugary concoction. So, they're pretty good.
We did the usual touristy stuff in Cleveland like walk around Ohio City and hit up the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I have to say, I'm personally offended that there was nothing about The Smiths OR Morrissey. They will be receiving an awkwardly worded email from me on this matter. Rest assured.
I also had the pleasure of eating brunch at Latitude 41. I love trying out local places and this one did not disappoint.
It was a great weekend that resulted in us taking too many pictures and blowing up everyone's Facebook and Instagram. Sorry guys.
![]() |
| Don't mind my big ol' face in the bottom one. |
Because we are movie people, E$ and I watched the Oscars in it's drawn out, awkward, entirety. I really wanted Beasts of the Southern Wild to win Best Picture but knew it wouldn't so meh. Here's my favorite and least favorite dress (that's the reason we all watch anyway).
For Best Dressed, I've got Reese Witherspoon in Louis Vuitton. At first it reminded me of Jodie Foster in Maverick, but the color and corset top won me over. For Worst, I've got someone named Fan Bingbing. I'm not even sure who that is. Apparently, this dress is by Marchesa which makes me sad.


No comments:
Post a Comment